Second Ad

Monday, November 28, 2011

Name that General #7

Congratulations again to Max Kull for correctly identifying a Name That General (#7) as Lynn Ward-Moore. Max is a multiple winner and I told him that he is either our 'class historian' of 'class busybody' :-) 


Lynn was Senior Pastor of Cedar Bluff First UMC. She is an Elder in Full Connection in the North Alabama Conference of the United Methodist Church, on leave of absence at this time. She graduated from Jacksonville State University (Political Science), Asbury Theological Seminary (Master of Divinity) and Sylacauga Hospital School of Nursing.

  1. Which one is the real Lee General?


        
         2.  Loved the walk down Oakwood to Lee and home.
         3.  Latin with Mrs. Grilliot was great fun!
         4.  High kicks were a lot easier back then.
         5.  I was in Chemistry with Terri Bratcher.
         6.  Learning the Danish ball routine for basketball game, was fun and relaxing.
         7.   "It is easier to teach wild monkeys to dance than herd cats" was attributed to me in the Senior edition
              of The Traveller.
         8.  All classes were fun, I am one who loves to learn.
         9.  I had a few cousins who graduated in the same class.
        10.  (Sorry, I've been traveling.. now back to the clues)  I loved the Krystal burgers on the square in the middle of school day. 
        11.  Jeanie Browne forgot to tag when we played football!
        12.  There was a time when Penny Slaton was "The Jolly Green Giant," and I was a Native American in the same contest with Terri Bratcher.
        13.  Enjoyed viewing the beauty of seasonal changes on Monte Sano.
              14.  IT was sooo hot and humid when we graduated, because I was in next to last homeroom, my hair was dripping and my grad gown was soaked with sweat (not perspiration). 
              15.  I had a few cousins who also graduated in the class of '67. 
              16.  I went to the prom with Jim King. 
              17.  Two of my neighbors and classmates were Mary Hicks and Diane Canada. 

    4 comments:

    1. the one on the left.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Incorrect! That was not a real good way for me to ask the question! It is the person on the right, Name That General!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Whoever it is looks too young to be a 1967 graduate!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Not necessarily....the picture could be several years old.

      ReplyDelete