Second Ad

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Meet your Planning Committee: Tim Lull- Gainesville, Georgia


When I left Lee High, I never dreamed that I would spend the rest of my life in school. After college, I taught for fourteen years before becoming an administrator for Huntsville City Schools at Mountain Gap Middle and Chapman Middle. In 1993, I went to Decatur as principal of Decatur High School. Apparently I still had lots to learn, so I enrolled at the University of Alabama and got my doctorate. That kept me in school as superintendent of Opp City Schools and Walton County, GA schools. Finally, I retired after 37 years and have been having more fun than necessary. I served in the Alabama National Guard and retired in 2001. My children and students always complained that they got the benefit of a military school education in a public school. My wife, Gay, and I have have been married 44 years, have three children and seven grandchildren. We live on Lake Lanier in Gainesville, GA and travel as often as we can. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment