Second Ad

Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet your Planning Committee: Bob Thomas- Saginaw, Texas



I served in the Marine Corps from 1963-1965. I returned from serving and finished High School at Lee.

I am currently divorced. Married 6 times. 5 different wives, made the same mistake twice. 2 dogs, Cassie, a Lapso Apso and Foxie, a Toy Fox Terrier. They have been better companions than any of my ex-wives.

I served as a Finance Director for 30 years. Retired. I do some work as an expert witness on financial issues. I have handled cases all over the country. Since most cases settle, my last court appearance was December of 2010 in Florida. Most of my work is investigation of the documents that are sent to me concerning the case. I do 2 or 3 of these a year.

Organizations I belong to are: Vietnam Veterans of America, Sons of the American Revolution, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Descendants of the Mexican American War, Lamar County Alabama Genealogical Society, Carroll County Georgia Genealogical Society, American Karate Black Belt Association (I received my Black Belt in July 1978).

As a hobby, I collect aluminum cans from gas stations, motels, bars, and citizens. I give the metal tabs to Murphy Oil Company who use them for Autism Treatment for children. I also collect old clothing, shoes, toys, and other items that I give to needy families, individuals, and organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment