Second Ad

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Support for our reunion from leestraveller.com (September 4, 2011)


Subject:Class of '67 Reunion
Craig Bannecke
Class of '67

I was glad to see Tim Lull's email and plans for a Class of '67 reunion. It was nice seeing Tim at our reunion and he and I talked quite a bit through out the weekend. Your efforts at keeping this web page going I know inspires many of the other Lee Classes to keep up and renew old ties.

I found this picture of Tim (R) and Larry Snead if you have room to use it. You said you like to get pictures !

The fact that many Lee graduates from later classes attend our reunions is just one of many events that take place that make the reunions so special. Not sure if it was last year's reunion or a previous one but Greg Patterson came Saturday night to the dance and sat at our table for a while. It had been a long time since I had seen Greg, probably since ours days at Florence State. 

Our fantastic re-union committee has certainly established the Bench Mark for how a reunion should be organized and run and I wish Tim and the class of 67 all the best for September 2012. Who knows? Maybe Jennifer and I will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment